Donating used books
- No hard covers
- No stained or damaged books
- No books with sexually explicit content
- No nudity
- No true crime
- learning Spanish
- fiction and nonfiction in Spanish
- RECENT how to start a small business
- RECENT how to learn trades like electrician
- DC comics
- Marvel comics
- RECENT almanacs
- New dictionaries
- historical fiction
- history books
- non-DC and Marvel comics
- other learn foreign language books
Donating funds for us to buy books:
- please make donations via venmo @lj-dawson with book drive in the subject line. We will update this post with total donated amount and books purchased.
Please text 202.630.4322 for local DC drop off locations.
Who Speaks for Me? launches hosing pilot in D.C. for five female and LGBTQ+ returning citizens.
Liberal leaning and reform minded prosecutors must combat conservative “hard on crime” rhetoric to survive politically. An oped from Allison Pierre, an expert on using data to help DAs prove reform works.
The United States Sentencing Commission’s four year interruption has left the circuit court system in disarray and many incarcerated people waiting to hear back on appeals. Its first meeting addressed the list of priorities it will tackle including The First Step Act.
The Des compares where the candidates for PA Governor fall on criminal justice Today, Pennsylvanians will cast their votes for the new State Governor. The
An estimated 4.6 million Americans are still unable to vote due to felony records despite reforms. This includes more than one in 10 Black adults in eight states – Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Virginia.